One hectic day, I strived to update a complex spreadsheet for the productivity and evaluation of one of our distinguished clients. A daunting project at first glance, I quickly discovered several strategies that made enormous sense if I thought about it.
In particular, I plunged into this objects which included:
- thinking about the best solutions and all the nuances and upshot of this venture
- carrying each method and all the formulas, then double-checking for accuracy along the way
- analyzing their overall initiatives and, lastly,
- making their program more streamline long-term.
Toward the end, I laughed loudly because I fully understood this is what all of us do in business if we are very successful.
Demanding, Yet Stimulating Challenges
We all look for challenges in the working set that are both demanding, yet stimulating. In essence, if we:
- unite at any grasp that we are both the producer and customer all at the same time
- build total satisfaction and productivity and
- personally satisfied with a job well done
suddenly, (oh golly,) that is why we do what we do, right?
Not too shabby, don’t you think?