Want to play a game?
I will tell you what… I will go first then, it will be your turn, OK?
The Question is…
In my random thoughts (as I usually do,) I landed on this question that was very unusual. In particular: What is my strengths or personalities that define, well, me?
The results are definitely
- uncommon and most of all,
- unmistakably me.
As a matter of fact, to test my resolve, I use the alphabet for a little bit of flair and fun to be more challenging.
The Answer is…
So, ta-da, here is my answer:
What is my strengths or personalities that define, well, me?
- Assertive: Not over-the-top, but definitely forward-looking, I lead by example on every issue or problem
- Balance: Yin and Yang. Half full or half empty. A little bit different with my world, with a calm behavior and attitude (at least, 99% of the time,) I am copacetic
- Charismatic: Doesn’t mean a perfect body, perfect figure or perfect mind necessarily, but in my book, with fortitude and gusto
- Determination: Particularly, when I suffered my stroke, I resolve a goal and stick with it
- Energize: Yup, just like the “Energizer” bunny rabbit
- Fastidious: Has I told you before, almost being anal-retentive, I am notorious for crafting any projects with painstaking results
- Gracious: Chivalry and a gentleman to the finest, being respectful to your elders and all-around each other is a part of life for me
- Heroic: I don’t want to be boastful, but in some senses, with all of the accomplishments after my injury, I am courageous of the triumphs along the way
- Ingenious: Adoption and innovation are my specialties
- Judgmental: Forming of an opinion is very easy for me, but at the same time, I research fully on both sides to make a solid conclusion
“K” Is The Kind
- Kind: Considerate and helpful is second nature to me
- Loyal: I stick with my friends and family through thick and thin; heck, some of my friends I still keep in touch with for over 35 years
- Meticulous: Like Mr. Monk on the television show, I am a neat freak and very particular
- Networking: My wheelhouse, I listen intently and remember the “little touches” to build a bond of friendship and dignity always
- Outstanding: A perfectionist in my heart, I excel all the time on what I am trying to accomplish both in my personal and professional lives
- Pioneer: I want to write a patent, just like my dad did a long time ago; still, to have grip and tenacity to contribute in my quest
- Quiet: Believe it or not, I am almost an introvert so I am usually quite introspective
- Recognize: With my eyes wide open, I realize that perception of what I am, what I will become and what I stand for
- Speak: Considering I lost all of my communication because of a global aphasia after my stroke for years and years, enough said
- Thoughtful: Almost being too nice sometimes, I am very benevolent and appreciative
- Uptight: Very obsessive, I try to calm down, but, whoa nelly…
“X” Marks the Spot
- Vibrant: My effervescent is vigorous and good-natured
- Wonder: With philosophy, medicine, technology and beyond, I am awestruck at what the human mind can do, think and act
- X Marks the Spot: I am here for a reason and do the best that I can
- Yell: Even though I use my words carefully, I talk to many people about matters of importance
- Zest: Liveliness and a relish for all that is good and peppy
Now, it’s your turn!
Hey, I will make it even easier: pick one letter and talk about your strengths or personalities that define, well, you.
Go for it!