In a litany of contrast, what do you think is the best approach when talking about your objectives?
- Procrastinating or leading by action?
- Waffling or decisive?
- Backtracking or forward-looking?
- Second-guessing or changing the perspective?
- Yes-person or entrepreneur?
- Bustling backward or flowing forwards?
- Cowering or influential?
- Blah or risk taker?
Show Me Something, Please
Most of us, (including me,) would definitely be taking the latter in each category, but here’s the catch:
Show me something, please.
Words, catchy phrases, chesty rhetoric, defending one’s honor and other tactics are fine on paper, but at the end of the day, show me substantial aspects in extraordinary ways.
As Benjamin Franklin once said,
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
Demonstrate initiative now and always.